07 May 2018
The brain likes:
1. Specific purpose. As soon as you formulate for yourself a specific goal, the task - then miracles will begin. There will be funds, opportunities and time for its implementation.
And if you, having put the main goal, will be able to break it into components, and calmly, gradually, constantly, step by step will fulfill them - no problem before you will not stand.
2. Positive emotions. Emotions are short-term subjective reactions of a person to the surrounding world (joy, anger, shame, etc.). Feelings - a stable emotional attitude towards other people, phenomena. Feelings are connected with consciousness and can develop and improve.
Emotions are exciting - increasing the life of a person, and depressing - that is, overwhelming life processes. Positive emotions induce a person to act. They arise with satisfaction. Begin to search for simple joys of life - and stimulation begins in the brain - the release into the body of large doses of endorphins, pleasure hormones, and therefore, the satisfaction, and therefore the positive emotions that excite and increase your vital activity and allow you to quietly flow to thought processes, give rise to a good mood and positive mood for peace. It is natural for a person to seek joy - this is not a named instinct of self-preservation.
3. Movement and fresh air. In the fresh air, blood is more actively saturated with oxygen, faster carries oxygen and nutrition to the brain cells, oxidation and metabolism processes are increased, so is the energy we need, new biochemical compounds are born. The brain makes us move to save ourselves and us, of course. To give pleasure to think, create, solve complex problems, have memories.
There is no movement of fresh air, blood is sour-brains are "sour".
4. Simple food in moderation. Simple food is easier to get, cook, and digest. The brain says (if you want to hear it): my friend, 50% of the energy received by the body is spent on vision, 40% on digestion and disinfection of food toxins, and only 10% remains on movement, the work of mental and nervous systems, fighting billions microbes. If all the time to eat, when we think?
It is useful to eat soups - they improve digestion, metabolism, quickly fill the stomach, which gives a feeling of satiety with less food.
5. Sleep, rest. The brain, like the entire human body, needs rest. With physical activity, rest is a mental exercise, with intellectual exercise, from moral fatigue, a change of places.
A full rest is a dream. Sleep - the most mysterious state of man, without sleep a person can not live, although sleep is called "a small death."
In a dream, consciousness is disconnected, but the person continues to think, his thinking changes and obeys other laws. This is due to the fact that in the dream the subconscious enters the foreground. The brain analyzes what happened over the past day, structured it in a new way and gives the most likely outcome. This result may have been predicted for a long time, but the consciousness did not accept it, it was forced into the subconscious and extracted from there in a dream.
It is assumed that the brain at night can be given the installation: make a prediction, decision, output, output, for just a pleasant dream. Unnecessary impressions, obsession, are washed off by the night protective wave of the brain. People who constantly see prophetic dreams are likely good analysts.
6. Addictive. The brain can not immediately adapt to dramatically altered foreign circumstances: new living conditions, new work, study, place of residence, company, food, new people. In any activity, enter gradually, calmly, getting used to it. Every day doing the maximum possible, you will achieve the impossible. The habit of learning, working is developed gradually and constantly. Sudden understanding and insight always involves knowledge, perhaps not always fully realized.
Often parents, teachers, bosses, loved ones (and sometimes we ourselves), not understanding the whole complexity of addiction, require from us (and we from others) an instant result. This does not happen. It is best not to start, calm down, say good-naturedly to yourself or others - not all at once, "wait, kids, give only a period, you will be a squirrel, there will be a whistle." And slowly start moving, accelerating as you get used to it.
The brain itself creates stereotypes (habits, skills, conditioned reflexes). Stereotyped thinking essentially helps to live - there is no need to solve the standard problems anew. Every day, doing the same actions, we turn them into a habit, skill skill, conditioned reflex. Not including the brain to salivate at the sight of the lemon, close the front door, the tap, wash the dishes, shudder from the harsh car beep, click the cross when you need to close the program window.
Instinct and a little life experience make us from childhood create stereotypes of friends, enemies, lovers. This helps in the "sea of men" still someone to choose, to build their team and then stop, releasing time and energy for other life goals. Stereotypes help you communicate with other people, get on with your parents, educate your children.
7. Freedom. Let and limited by the instinct of self-preservation and social rules, useful primarily to ourselves. Freedom is independence from fears and stereotypes. Of course, we need stereotypes in the form of unconditioned and conditioned reflexes - we will not be burned, the second time to shove hands into the fire - it hurts! But if circumstances demand, show your contempt for pain and death - burn your right hand, like the Roman "military" Muzio Scevola. And do not be afraid to think in your own way and in a new way; defend their way of thinking, their lives, their appearance, their loved ones. And do not blame the whole world for not understanding and not recognizing you "all that extraordinary." And let others not be like you, have your own way of thinking, look at life.
8. Creativity - the ability of the brain, using and relying on the old, create a new, different, unlike. Creativity is the favorite work of the brain, which brings us together with God, making us gods. Creativity in the form of science studies, describes, explains the surrounding world and man, puts forward ideas, finds ways and means of translating them into life, looks into the future and is ready to change it for the better.
Creativity in the form of art, combining labor and emotions, reflects reality with artistic images. Art unites people: the writer, sharing his life, feelings, describing other people, shows that we are not alone in our experiences. The artist offers to see how the surrounding, we ourselves can be beautiful or ugly. The musician with the sounds of his heart forces the tuning fork to respond to our soul.
Art awakens our imagination, enriches our inner world, helps us see the world in a different light. Art creates ideals.
9. Division, sitting, communication, embrace. Life is a constant division of cells, a constant metabolism and distribution of information. The work of nerve cells in the brain of neurons is "love." They constantly "embrace", touching each other with dendrites (processes, "hands"), constantly transmit energy (nerve impulses) information about everything (biochemical compounds). Harmfully not to share, you can not demand, it is confusing. You have to be friends with your head, you have to be friends with people.
It is the essence of the brain - it constantly needs to receive information and give it away.
The brain does not like
1.Fearing. Oppressive, overwhelming life processes emotion. When we feel fear, the instinct of self-preservation, the brain zones, the groups of nerve cells, can not enter into thinking activity. A person is deprived of creative thought.
We are constantly worried about food, about loved ones, about pain (illness, treason, death), about life (war, tsunami, fool-boss, revolution, dollar rate, meeting with terminator) - i.e. we are in a state of stress. How to deal with this:
Pain and death must be despised.
Difficulties, if not avoided, should be tempered. In overcoming difficulties, you lose something, but you definitely get something.
Educate yourself in courage, pride and fortitude.
We must admit to ourselves that problems and troubles are inevitable companions of human life. They are not the first and not the last, which will have to be solved.
Believe in yourself and in your bright future, you are a problem, not it is you!
Fear is dangerous for mental health and for life. But one adaptive form of fear is necessary for us - caution!
2. Strong emotions of any kind. Strong emotions sharply inhibit the mental ability of the brain. Great joy and great grief can for a time deprive the ability to think. A prolonged such condition leads to a painful helplessness of the brain.
Girls, this is for you. When you "hysterize" (too emotional), your brain turns off. This made it possible to say "Women are fools!" But it has already been proved that the female and male brains are equally capable of education, social adaptation, and politics.
Different hormones affect neurology - men often have dyslexia, schizophrenia, autism. And representatives of the fair sex suffer from anxiety, depression, eating disorders. So do not impose this condition on your men - it literally makes them fools.
In men, logical thinking, not including the areas of the brain responsible for emotions, men fairly calmly solve the problem. In women, on the contrary, the catalytic thinking, i.e. they solve the problem through the prism of conflicting emotions. This is their physiology, they can not do otherwise. Guys, did you get it too? There is a way out: help them calm down: "chmoki-chmoki", "keep the ice cream", "let's warm the seagulls", "so calm down you! I'll solve your problem, let's go, take a walk, think about it, "etc. etc. The main idea: "I love you, but the problem will be solved when you calm down." And you will be surprised how a woman can handle everything perfectly.
The mechanism of emotions is first understanding (situations, phenomena), then emotions. And do we always understand the situation correctly, the other person, if in the three pines we are wandering, we do not really understand ourselves. First it's worth to calmly understand, and only then to "emotionally".
3. Darkness, loneliness. Such conditions include the instinct of self-preservation. Usual sources of the brain tone decrease and the "dark forces" of negative emotions walk freely through the unprotected brain (in the dark the enemy lurks, man is a herd creature, to him alone is dangerous and scary).
Loneliness is a severe mental condition associated with negative emotions and discomfort. But loneliness will have a beneficial effect on a person if taken as voluntary solitude. The lack of communication can not be a disaster, if a person has contact with someone, understanding. Perhaps in this world you are only a person, but for someone you are the whole world.
Throw away unnecessary stereotypes, give any of your states the right names, support you, soothing, carrying the energy you need.
4. Stereotypes. The brain creates stereotypes, but also "misses" them. The brain struggles with stereotypes for self-preservation "I want to think!" The brain reacts to every change in the external and internal environment.
There are people who, having spent some time developing basic life or professional skills (ideally all of them get in childhood and adolescence), bring them to automaticity, can implement them, allowing the brain at this time to solve more complex or creative tasks (cook - culinary, driver - ac, draftsman - artist, engineer - inventor, layout designer - designer)
Stereotypes destroy our relationships with people: with friends, with colleagues, with children, parents, beloved, when they behave contrary to our stereotypes. Do not be afraid to give up old ideas about people. Create new stereotypes taking into account new data ("do not persist in stupidity!"). Let people change, be different. And calmly and firmly do not let others impose on you stereotypes about you, if you do not need it.
Never be afraid of anything, with you is your treasure, your most reliable friend is your brain!
Take care of your treasure, study it, remember, the brain has reserves - but it's reserves. You can make the brain work in extreme mode, but the adaptive capabilities will be exhausted. This also explains the overly early and intensive development of children and their subsequent problems with adaptation in society.