4 Phenylpiracetam is a nootropic drug. Active ingredient-N-carbamoylmethyl-4-phenyl-2-pyrrolidone. The drug has the ability to directly improve the integrative function of the brain.
This leads to improved mental ability, learning ability, memory consolidation, improved attention. In addition, Phenotropil has anticonvulsant effect, anxiolitic properties, improves mood, normalizes the processes of inhibition and excitation in the brain, has anorexigenic effect.
In this article, we will consider why doctors prescribe Phenotropil, including instructions for use, analogues and prices for this drug in pharmacies.
The indications of Phenotropil include the following diseases:
- mild and moderate depression;
- CNS diseases of different Genesis;
- with a decrease in motor activity;
- in the case of schizophrenia, there are no mild apathetic States;
- convulsive States;
- neurotic conditions that are manifested by increased exhaustion, lethargy, attention disorder, decrease in psychomotor activity, memory impairment, decrease in information assimilation;
- psychoorganic syndrome, which is manifested in intellectual disability disorders and apatic phenomena.
Reviews of doctors about Phenotropil: subject to the regime of reception and dosage of the drug is good to help cope with fatigue, improves memory and is easily tolerated by patients.