Instruction for use: Cycloferon tabletI want this, give me price
Trade name of the drug – Cycloferon
Dosage Form: tablet, coated with enteric shell.
meglumine acridonacetat based on acridone-acetic acid - 150 mg;
excipients: Povidone - 7.93 mg, Calcium stearate - 3.07 mg, hypromellose - 2.73 mg, Polysorbate 80 - 0.27 mg, methacrylic acid ethyl acrylate copolymer - 23.21 mg, Propylene Glycol - 1.79 mg .
Description of Cycloferon:
Description: yellow biconvex tablets, coated with enteric shell.
Pharmacotherapeutic group: immunostimulatory agent.
ATX code - L03AH
pharmacological properties of Cycloferon
Cycloferon an interferon inducer is a low molecular weight, which defines a wide range of its biological activity (antiviral, immunomodulatory, antiinflammatory and etc.).
Cycloferon is effective against herpes viruses, influenza and other pathogens of acute respiratory diseases. It has a direct antiviral effect by inhibiting viral replication at the early stages (1-5 days) the infection process, reducing the infectivity of viral progeny, resulting in formation of defective viral particles. It increases non-specific resistance of the organism against viral and bacterial infections.
When receiving a daily dose maximum plasma concentration is reached after 3.2 hours, gradually decreasing the 8th hour and after 24 hours Cycloferon detected in trace amounts. The half-life is 4-5 hours, so the use of Cycloferon drug in recommended doses, does not create conditions for accumulation in the body.
Indications for Cycloferon
Adults in complex therapy:
influenza and acute respiratory infections;
Children from the age of four in complex therapy:
influenza and acute respiratory infections;
Children ranging from four years for the prevention of influenza and acute respiratory diseases.
Contraindications for Cycloferon
childhood to 4 years (due to imperfect act of swallowing),
hypersensitivity to components of the drug,
When the digestive organs diseases in acute stage (erosion, gastric ulcer and / or duodenal ulcers, gastritis and duodenitis) and allergic reactions in history be sure to consult with your doctor before taking the drug.
Application of pregnancy and during breastfeeding:
It contraindicated use during pregnancy and lactation.
Cycloferon Dosage and Administration
once a day, 30 minutes before a meal, without chewing, with 1/2 cup of water,
children 4-6 years: 150 mg (1 tablet) for reception;
children 7-11 years: 300-450 mg (2-3 tablets) for reception;
adults and children over 12 years: 450-600 (3-4 tablets) at the reception.
Repeated course it is advisable to spend 2-3 weeks after the end of the first course.
1. In the treatment of influenza and acute respiratory diseases take medication for 1, 2, 4, 6, 8 th day (the course of treatment - 20 tablets). Treatment should begin at the first sign of the disease.
In severe flu in the first day of taking six tablets. If necessary, additional symptomatic therapy (antipyretics, analgesics, expectorants).
2. When herpes infection for 1, 2, 4, 6, 8, 11, 14, 17, 20 and 23, and day (treatment of 40 tablets). Treatment is most effective when the first symptoms of the disease.
Children from the age of four:
1. With flu and acute respiratory diseases take medication in doses at ages 1, 2, 4, 6, 8, 11, 14, 17, 20, 23 hours. The course of treatment is from 5 to 10 depending on the reception status and severity of clinical symptoms.
2. In the preparation herpes infection to take 1, 2, 4, 6, 8, 11, the 14th day of treatment. The course of treatment may vary depending on the severity of the condition and the severity of the clinical symptoms.
3. For emergency non-specific prevention of influenza and acute respiratory infections (in direct contact with patients with influenza or acute respiratory disease of another etiology, during a flu epidemic): 1, 2, 4, 6, 8 th day. Next, perform a break of 72 hours (three days) and continue the course of 11, 14, 17, 20, 23 rd day.
The general course is from 5 to 10 receptions.
Side effect of Cycloferon
Information about the overdosage is not.
Interaction with other drugs
Cycloferon compatible with all drugs used in the treatment of these diseases (interferons, chemotherapeutic, symptomatic drugs, and others.). It enhances the action of interferon and nucleoside analogues. It reduces the side effects of chemotherapy, interferon.
Cycloferon does not affect the ability to drive.
In diseases of the thyroid gland is necessary to consult a doctor - an endocrinologist.
If the reception the next dose is missed, it should be as soon as possible without regard to the dosing interval and continue doubling course started by the scheme.
In the absence of the therapeutic effect is necessary to consult a doctor.
Release form of Cycloferon
Tablets, enteric-coated sheath 150 mg. At 10 or 20 tablets in blisters. 1 blisters of 20 tablets, 1 or 5 contour cell packages of 10 tablets, together with instructions for use in a stack of cardboard.
Storage conditions of Cycloferon
In a dry, dark place at a temperature no higher than 25 ° C.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Shelf life of Cycloferon
Do not use beyond the expiration date printed on the package.
Conditions of supply of Cycloferon from pharmacies