Be the first to review this item
Cereton (Cholini alfosceras, Choline alfoscerate) - nootropic agent. Central holinostimulyator, in which the composition contains 40.5% metabolically protected choline. Metabolic protection promotes the release of choline in the brain. Provides phosphatidylcholine and acetylcholine synthesis in neuronal membranes, improves blood flow and increases the metabolic processes in the central nervous system and activates the reticular formation. Increases blood flow linear velocity on the side, traumatic brain injury, it promotes the normalization of the space-time characteristics: spontaneous bioelectric activity of the brain, regression of focal neurological symptoms and recovery of consciousness; It has a positive effect on the cognitive and behavioral responses in patients with cerebrovascular diseases (circulatory encephalopathy and residual effects of cerebral circulation). It has a preventive and a corrective effect on the pathogenetic factors of involutional psychoorganic syndrome alters neuronal membrane phospholipid composition: involved in the synthesis of phosphatidylcholine (membrane phospholipid), improves the plasticity of neuronal membranes. It stimulates the release of acetylcholine in a dose-dependent physiological conditions, improves synaptic transmission, the function of the receptors. No effect on the reproductive cycle and has no teratogenic, mutagenic effect.
Choline alfostserat - acting Cereton component. The substance has a neuroprotective effect due to the direct supply of choline to the brain cells. Choline in the preparation is protected from the action of enzymes, ensuring its delivery to implement a therapeutic effect. Choline used for the synthesis of acetylcholine, phosphatidylcholine. This provides improved neuronal synaptic transmission, increases the elasticity of the membrane of neuronal cells, normalizes the function of the affected receptors, as well as improving the ability of regenerative cells in the brain.
Ensuring brain choline enhances cerebral blood flow, stimulate cellular metabolism with the activation of the reticular formation. Against the background of the drug Cereton an increase in blood velocity of affected areas of the brain, regression of neurological symptoms, as well as improvement in cognitive abilities. Cereton normalizes the characteristics of bioelectric activity of the brain of spontaneous nature.
When parenteral administration (10 mg / kg) Cereton predominantly accumulates in the brain, lungs and liver. Absorption - 88% can easily penetrate the blood-brain barrier (Orally concentration in the brain - 45% of that in plasma). Light 85% of the drug is excreted in the form of carbon dioxide, the remainder (15%) excreted by the kidneys and in the intestine.
There may be nausea. Treatment: symptomatic therapy.
May cause nausea (mainly as a consequence of the activation of the dopaminergic), in which case the lower dose.
From the digestive system: constipation, diarrhea, mucosal dryness of the mouth, throat.
From the nervous system: headache, drowsiness, insomnia, aggressiveness, anxiety, nervousness, cerebral ischemia, convulsions, dizziness.
For the skin: rash, urticaria.
Other: pain at the injection site, increased frequency of urination.
During the recovery period, traumatic brain injury, ischemic or hemorrhagic stroke Cereton in the form of capsules prescribed to 800 mg in the morning and 400 mg day for 6 months.
In chronic cerebrovascular disease and dementia syndromes Cereton appoint 400 mg (1 capsule) 3 times a day, preferably after meals, for 3-6 months.
Important notice- the outer box design may vary before prior notice!
Someone from the Luxembourg - just purchased the goods:
Peptide complex 11 10ml for prevention and treatment of urinary system