Norditropin is human biosynthetic hormone of growth. Norditropin receive by method of genetic engineering, by implementation of recombinant DNA in a bacterium of E. coli. Norditropin is registered as medicine in Russia and is available in drugstores.
Producer: It is new Nordisk À/Ñ. DK-2880, Bagsvayerd, Denmark is new to Alla.
Issue conditions from drugstores: According to the recipe.
Release form: Solution for hypodermic introduction, 5 mg / 1,5 ml, 10 mg / 1,5 ml, 15 mg / 1,5 ml. In the glass cartridges established in plastic multidose disposable the syringe handle for the repeated injections corked on the one hand by rubber pistons, on the other hand the laminated rubber disks, under aluminum runnings in, on 1.5 ml; in a pack the cardboard 1 syringe handle.
The complete instruction to medicine and the syringe handle (English). Please pay attention to Koramine.
For identification of side effects of Norditropina the set of clinical trials, one of them by duration up to 13 years was conducted. The most widespread side effects: headaches, muscle pains, rigidity of joints, high level of sugar in blood (hyperglycemia), sugar in urine (glucosuria), hypostases, reddening and an itch in places of injections. Read in more detail: side effects of growth hormone.
- Jintropin (Dzhintropin) from Gensi Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. (China)
- Ansomone (Ansomon) from Anhui Anke Biotechnology Co., Ltd. (China)
- Neotropin (Neotropin) from Neo Laboratories Ltd. (China)
- Getropin (Getropin) from Zhongshan Hygene Biopharm Co. (China)
- Kigtropin (Kigtropin) from Kigtropin Biotechnology Co., Ltd. (China)
- Dynatrope (Dinatrop) from Dynamic Development Laboratories Co., Ltd. (Mauritius)
- Genotropin (Genotropin) from Pharmacia & Upjohn AB (Sweden)
- Saizen (Sayzen) from Serono (Switzerland, Belgium)
- Humatrope (Humatrop) from Eli Lilly and Lilly France (France)
- Blue Tops
- Hygetropin from Zhongshan Hygene Biopharm Co (China)